Newbie 'Pinkie'

Calamity Jane

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Outlaw
:good::lol::) REALLY looking 4ward to meeting you at aylesbury in a couple of weeks time. i bet you will turn muslim for the day. :lol: ha ha

I thought that you had already met me? At least you believe that I exist, most of this lot think I am a ****** and Toddlies does not like my unique look!

CJ

No way a ****** not even the girly ****** way :lol:

Tony

:yes::lol::lol: REALLY looking 4ward to meeting you at aylesbury in a couple of weeks time. i bet you will turn muslim for the day. :lol: ha ha

I thought that you had already met me? At least you believe that I exist, most of this lot think I am a ****** and Toddlies does not like my unique look!

CJ

No way a ****** not even the girly ****** way :lol:

Tony

You are so bad Mr Outlaw!

Guest The Outlaw
I think this topic should close now

Why :unsure:

Tony

Because everybody knows her now. pretty much everyone has welcomed her now. And you keep on saying the same stuff. If you know each other already do you need to say it on here.

And I thought it was my cucumber sandwich that was repeating.

Tony :angry:

Guest The Outlaw
GasMaskWomen.jpg

Do you like the new image!!! To avoid the repeating problem......

It certainly looks like you are prepared for a gas problem.

Just dont play with anything sharp :angry: :unsure:

Tony

Guest The Outlaw
Is this a country sports forum or a comedy forum

Its "General banter" it not to everyone taste but it isnt taking up space on a more sensible thread, so I dont see the problem.

We are using it for Banter as it should be.

I hope you dont think I am being rude because I think you are an ok bloke, but you dont have to read it.

Tony

Its "General banter" it not to everyone taste but it isnt taking up space on a more sensible thread, so I dont see the problem.

I hope you dont think I am being rude because I think you are an ok bloke, but you dont have to read it.

Tony

It's ok I just find it a bit stupid on how many people reply because their is a girl involved.

Guest The Outlaw
1-75.jpg

The Outlaw and theCalam

make a great couple.

Where did you find that.

That was taken on our honeymoon but our camera was nicked by someone wearing a kilt :angry: :unsure:

Tony

Guest The Outlaw

Tony

It's ok I just find it a bit stupid on how many people reply because their is a girl involved.

You call that a girl.

A good likeness though for both of us :angry: :unsure: I might just get a slap for that :unsure: :good:

Tony

I was wondering how you two could both be on the forum at the same time and now I know.

Its a young Dr Stephen Hawkins i.e. Outlaw using his robotic voice translator thingy to connect and send posts, whilst Calam, i.e his carer is using the computer downstairs. Hang on it would be downstairs anyway because Dr SH is in a wheelchair, so it would be a bungalow.

SS

Guest The Outlaw
I was wondering how you two could both be on the forum at the same time and now I know.

Its a young Dr Stephen Hawkins i.e. Outlaw using his robotic voice translator thingy to connect and send posts, whilst Calam, i.e his carer is using the computer downstairs. Hang on it would be downstairs anyway because Dr SH is in a wheelchair, so it would be a bungalow.

SS

Your logic cracks me up. :angry: :unsure:

She has hit the pit now, we have two pc's wireless and she uses her one all over the place.

We have had some great laughs on this and other forums with Pirate and The Great Cornholio.

We are as mad as a box of frogs I think someone said :unsure:

Tony