Newbie 'Pinkie'

Calamity Jane

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ps. Do you get to see much of your other sister, since Cinderella's wedding?

How did you know about my sisters.......

That bit was obvious, but Hey! you missed my Apppppppppology. ******! that came straight out, must be turning nancy. :welcomeani:

I did see your apology and thank you, but what was you apologising for exactly! I cannot help my good looks so I suppose I should just accept that not everybody sees the same image that I see in the mirror. Some people do like that manly hairy look as I have said before I just need to accept that some people may be jealous and possible threatened by my natural beauty. I am 6ft 10 (when unhunched) with size 10 feet (cause of my extra toes) but I am all women and look good in my lycra cat suit.

Hope you will find it in your muddy heart to still speak to me as I do not have many friends.

Calam

Ahoy Calam, Finally got myself on. That book you gave me " Internet for idiots", well I only just got the pages un-stuck from when I spilt Ovaltine over it.

I have been reading your posts with interest, struggled a little with the pink writing, but got a drop down magnifying glass for my monitor, and am amazed at your admirers. A couple of them sound promising.

Nine bloody pages already. You are certainly the cat's whiskers.

We must have a chat soon. Good to see/hear/whatever you again. Just got to take my pills and rub some cream in, then off to bed. Pirate xxx

Ahoy Calam, Finally got myself on. That book you gave me " Internet for idiots", well I only just got the pages un-stuck from when I spilt Ovaltine over it.

I have been reading your posts with interest, struggled a little with the pink writing, but got a drop down magnifying glass for my monitor, and am amazed at your admirers. A couple of them sound promising.

We must have a chat soon. Good to see/hear/whatever you again. Just got to take my pills and rub some cream in, then off to bed. Pirate xxx

The only thing promising about me, is that I ain't going near that beast! Man, she or he is the pits. 6ft *******10, and obviously has a special 'one off' mirror.

Use your sense man, stay clear! :welcomeani:

Ah Ho there Pirate

You know me!

I am off to get my beauty sleep too - this lot think I need it, have you seen my picture yet, the pic I showed was with the blond hair but I used that gear you suggested and went Brown. They do not appreciate my looks pirate. What has a girl got to do around here.

Calam

Guest The Outlaw

The only thing promising about me, is that I ain't going near that beast! Man, she or he is the pits. 6ft *******10, and obviously has a special 'one off' mirror.

Use your sense man, stay clear! :lol:

Just to think when I married her she was only 6' 1".

Since she started shooting her hunch has straigtened some what

:welcomeani::friends::welcomeani:

The extra toes are a nuisance though especially when we are playing a bit of footsy

:friends::yahoo::lol:

Tony

Ah Ho there Pirate

You know me!

I am off to get my beauty sleep too - this lot think I need it, have you seen my picture yet, the pic I showed was with the blond hair but I used that gear you suggested and went Brown. They do not appreciate my looks pirate. What has a girl got to do around here.

Calam

Gear, what gear?

Ah Ho there Pirate

You know me!

I am off to get my beauty sleep too - this lot think I need it, have you seen my picture yet, the pic I showed was with the blond hair but I used that gear you suggested and went Brown. They do not appreciate my looks pirate. What has a girl got to do around here.[/color]

Calam

You seem to have gotten your words jumbled up, I think it should rather read " I think I need a lot". :welcomeani:

Leaves very little time for your job in the circus. :friends:

Guest The Outlaw

Gear, what gear?

I think she means the boiled pig pooh hair rub that she uses to encourage her chest hair to grow curlier, she found it colours bleached hair as well. :welcomeani:

Tony

Love the comment about your Browning Cynergy ...............Can't wait for when miffy see's it :oops::oops:

Oh and btw Welcome :huh:

:oops::oops: JANE

10 seconds later and you've gone and altered it :oops::oops:

It did say Proper girls gun ,can you change it back ? :lol:

Its back - I was changing my signature around and forgot to put it back. I take it Miffy is a guy and owns a Cynergy! I don't want to be upsetting anyone :lol:

Love the comment about your Browning Cynergy ...............Can't wait for when miffy see's it :oops::lol:

Oh and btw Welcome :huh:

:oops::oops: JANE

10 seconds later and you've gone and altered it :oops::oops:

It did say Proper girls gun ,can you change it back ? :lol:

Its back - I was changing my signature around and forgot to put it back. I take it Miffy is a guy and owns a Cynergy! I don't want to be upsetting anyone :lol:

Believe me you won't up set him :oops::lol: ...............Especially has he's worn out the forend grip on the sythnthetic wood and it's in for repair .(only 6 mths old )

Guest The Outlaw
Toddles, why not just stop viewing the members profile, if the picture offends you. :good:

It is meant to offend him thats why she hasnt put the real one on there.

If I said she was/is a Kim wilde look-a-like he would be pestering her still even more. :/

Tony