co2 pistols

junior111111

hi all, i have 2 co2 pistols that aint getting used so gonna put them up for sale cheap..1 is a desert eagle and 1 is a dais 93 i think, both are not leaking and shoot fine, to tell the truth they have hardly been used..im looking £50 for both add £10 for post..collection welcome and yes i will seperate for half of the listed prices..sorry no offers as thats verry cheap and i would of ripped a arm off if id seen them that price when i 1st bought them lol..thanx for looking :good:

hi all, i have 2 co2 pistols that aint getting used so gonna put them up for sale cheap..1 is a desert eagle and 1 is a dais 93 i think, both are not leaking and shoot fine, to tell the truth they have hardly been used..im looking £50 for both add £10 for post..collection welcome and yes i will seperate for half of the listed prices..sorry no offers as thats verry cheap and i would of ripped a arm off if id seen them that price when i 1st bought them lol..thanx for looking :huh:
sounds like youv been ripping more than arms off!! :oops::oops::oops:

hi all, i have 2 co2 pistols that aint getting used so gonna put them up for sale cheap..1 is a desert eagle and 1 is a dais 93 i think, both are not leaking and shoot fine, to tell the truth they have hardly been used..im looking £50 for both add £10 for post..collection welcome and yes i will seperate for half of the listed prices..sorry no offers as thats verry cheap and i would of ripped a arm off if id seen them that price when i 1st bought them lol..thanx for looking :huh:
sounds like youv been ripping more than arms off!!!! :oops::oops::oops: