Single Loader

wymberley

9 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, There are some good 3 D printers on the AGF forum , not sure if John makes them but you could send Mail to,    chu@jce3d.co.uk

Many thanks. The weather has held me up - it's only in the last day or so that the farm has taken the plough to the fields - I've got as far as checking the velocity/energy of the new rifle but still need to find out which is the most accurate pellet/s out of a fair sized slack handful and didn't fancy doing it in a quagmire. I did toy with the idea of buying a CARM until I read the small print that you have to wait 60 days before querying an order which has not arrived. I don't suppose anyone has bought from them that could comment?

1 minute ago, wymberley said:

Many thanks. The weather has held me up - it's only in the last day or so that the farm has taken the plough to the fields - I've got as far as checking the velocity/energy of the new rifle but still need to find out which is the most accurate pellet/s out of a fair sized slack handful and didn't fancy doing it in a quagmire. I did toy with the idea of buying a CARM until I read the small print that you have to wait 60 days before querying an order which has not arrived. I don't suppose anyone has bought from them that could comment?

Hello, on the AGF there is a member who takes orders for Carm as you need spend £135 due to his rules on Brexit, John might do them if you mail, i do not know anyone who has had a mislaid order on the AGF

10 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, on the AGF there is a member who takes orders for Carm as you need spend £135 due to his rules on Brexit, John might do them if you mail, i do not know anyone who has had a mislaid order on the AGF

Thanks again. Just a tad unsure. By, 'John might do them', do you mean might make them or might order from CARM?

Cheers.

6 minutes ago, wymberley said:

Thanks again. Just a tad unsure. By, 'John might do them', do you mean might make them or might order from CARM?

Cheers.

Hello, John has his own business making 3 D printed products, including PCP mags and single shot loaders, another AGF member sorts out orders with Carm , send him a mail as i not sure on his list of mags will be the Crown , 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

45 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, John has his own business making 3 D printed products, including PCP mags and single shot loaders, another AGF member sorts out orders with Carm , send him a mail as i not sure on his list of mags will be the Crown , 

Tried email but informed that it could not be delivered. Have checked that I sent with the address that you gave me. Will try to sort it later as I have a date with grandson and the Donkey Sanctuary. :lol:

6 minutes ago, wymberley said:

Tried email but informed that it could not be delivered. Have checked that I sent with the address that you gave me. Will try to sort it later as I have a date with grandson and the Donkey Sanctuary. 

Hello, i sent mail to john and another AGF member who make PCP mags, will let you know

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, John only has a 177 Magazine for the FX Dreamline which is the same as the Crown, i asked if he makes .25 single shot loaders ??

Thank you very much for your help, it is greatly appreciated. I had previously spoken with Rowan Engineering but knocked the discussion on the head rather than waste their time owing to the local Firearms antics, but have emailed again now that I'm up and running to see if they've made any progress with a .25 version for the FX Crown.