Deer Hunting

new to the flock

Well its deer season again, you know that time of year when all hard hunting males spend way too much time in the bush neglecting all the chores that they should be doing. This year unlike last has been very cold and wet, and not brought very many shot opprotunities to the bow or gun.

After a very wet morning sitting on a ground blind with my hunting buddy Quinn and listening to a buck back in the trees chasing a doe around and around and around, we decided to head back to the truck between rains, throw on some dry cloths, and head into the village for a hot coffee. Once settled in like all true hunting males the talk swung around to lies about deer taken in the past....I say lies as I really dont remember Quinn shooting a typical buck with 22 points.......and when they were exhausted to deer and their behaviour.

While we were engaged in a lively conversation about behaviour and biology a young women came and sat down at the booth next to us. Niether of us were really paying much attention to her as we were trying to figure a certain biological aspect of deer out. I was certain that the spelling for this aspect was whoom, while Quinn was certain it was whum. It was then that the young lady excused herself with a certain ora of dignity and announced that she was a nurse and that she could definately tell us we were both wrong in our spelling and that it was indeed womb.

We thanked her for her imput and just as we were about to leave turned to her and again thanked her for her imput. It was then that Quinn said that it was great to see someone in the nursing profession so knowledgable in deer and hunting, and that their should be more young ladies that knew just what a Buck **** sounded like.

For some reason.....could have been the coffe coming out her nose.... I dont think that, that particular young Lady will be taking part in anymore deer conversations.

Yours in Hunting,

NTTF

It was then that the young lady excused herself with a certain ora of dignity and announced that she was a nurse and that she could definately tell us we were both wrong in our spelling and that it was indeed womb.

You rednecks!! Good tale though!! :/:good: