Grenfell

wymberley

1 hour ago, oowee said:

In law. Corporate manslaughter.

It enables a corporation to be punished and censured for culpable conduct that leads to a person's death. This extends beyond any compensation that might be awarded in civil litigation or any criminal prosecution of an individual (including an employee or contractor).

Corporate manslaughter - Wikipedia

yep,and like i said previously,7 years down the line and nada,yilch,niet !

5 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

yep,and like i said previously,7 years down the line and nada,yilch,niet !

It's certainly taking an age as is the way with this type of crime. The long arm of the law. 

You questioned if laws have been broken. It clearly looks like they have. Lets see what the Met thinks. 

The police said on Wednesday that it would take 12 to 18 months for evidence to be submitted to the Crown Prosecution Service; offences already being considered include corporate manslaughter, gross negligence manslaughter, fraud and health and safety offences. About 50 people have been interviewed as suspects, but the report is likely to prompt a new round of interviews. Trials are not expected until at least 2027.

4 hours ago, oowee said:

It's certainly taking an age as is the way with this type of crime. The long arm of the law. 

You questioned if laws have been broken. It clearly looks like they have. Lets see what the Met thinks. 

The police said on Wednesday that it would take 12 to 18 months for evidence to be submitted to the Crown Prosecution Service; offences already being considered include corporate manslaughter, gross negligence manslaughter, fraud and health and safety offences. About 50 people have been interviewed as suspects, but the report is likely to prompt a new round of interviews. Trials are not expected until at least 2027.

I am not sure they are 'suspects' but rather providing information that may be of assistance to investigations.

Just now, Miserableolgit said:

I am not sure they are 'suspects' but rather providing information that may be of assistance to investigations.

You may be right it's not my words it's from the Met.

“I can’t pretend to imagine the impact of such a long police investigation on the bereaved and survivors, but we have one chance to get our investigation right.”

The Met has a team of 180 officers and staff on its inquiry investigating 19 companies or organisations and 58 individuals.

About 50 people have been interviewed as suspects under criminal caution, the Met has said, and suspects and witnesses may have to be reinterviewed because of the findings and evidence in Wednesday’s report.

20 minutes ago, oowee said:

You may be right it's not my words it's from the Met.

“I can’t pretend to imagine the impact of such a long police investigation on the bereaved and survivors, but we have one chance to get our investigation right.”

The Met has a team of 180 officers and staff on its inquiry investigating 19 companies or organisations and 58 individuals.

About 50 people have been interviewed as suspects under criminal caution, the Met has said, and suspects and witnesses may have to be reinterviewed because of the findings and evidence in Wednesday’s report.

👍🏻