wanted whippet/lurcher

billypikey

You may wish to be cautious about anyone selling 'good' working lurchers at this time of year.......Its the start of a new season.....and any dog worth its salt will be seeing abit.

It is more likely that dogs that don't make the grade are off loaded!!!!!

:good: I wouldn't even look at one until March unless I knew the line.

LB

You may wish to be cautious about anyone selling 'good' working lurchers at this time of year.......Its the start of a new season.....and any dog worth its salt will be seeing abit.

:welcomeani: I wouldn't even look at one until March unless I knew the line.

LB

Why March :welcomeani:

LB

Why March :good:

Because this is when most lurcher men, and ferretters call it a day for the season, as there are alot of milky does and baby scutts are about....

to put into perpective..................................you wouldn't be able to buy a top class - winning / scoring race horse, at the begining of the racing season (as it wouldnt be for sale if it was that good!).........................you may however buy one at the end of a season, once you have seen what it has done!

LB

Why March :P

Because this is when most lurcher men, and ferretters call it a day for the season, as there are alot of milky does and baby scutts are about....

to put into perpective..................................you wouldn't be able to buy a top class - winning / scoring race horse, at the begining of the racing season (as it wouldnt be for sale if it was that good!).........................you may however buy one at the end of a season, once you have seen what it has done!

Personally I wouldn't sell my kelpie/whippet at any time of year i've seen what she can do and so have many others :good: So to put it in perspective ............................ A good horse trainer aint going to sell his/her top horse at any time through the racing season are they??? The Lad didn't put anywhere that he wanted an adult proven dog and my best advise would be to get a pup and do all the training himself :lol:

point is, A true dogman worth his salt aint going to sell a good dog no matter what or when.

Thanks Phil.