Manchester Christmas market

webber

Yesterday I took my little grand daughter to the Christmas market in Manchester city centre, we also went on the large observation wheel, which we both enjoyed. Whilst on the ride there is an interesting commentary, which I struggled to listen to as Caitlan was so noisy.

At noon today my daughter called into our office after Caitlan had been to school. She went straight to the two office assistants and asked them to guess where she had been yesterday. They amused her for a minute or so, then she spouted out, well I've been on a giant ferrets wheel, so there.

She obviously was listening to the commentary, but did not understand the word Ferris, and thought that they had said ferret. She makes me laugh, she is 4 on Christmas eve.

webber

Yesterday I took my little grand daughter to the Christmas market in Manchester city centre, we also went on the large observation wheel, which we both enjoyed. Whilst on the ride there is an interesting commentary, which I struggled to listen to as Caitlan was so noisy.

At noon today my daughter called into our office after Caitlan had been to school. She went straight to the two office assistants and asked them to guess where she had been yesterday. They amused her for a minute or so, then she spouted out, well I've been on a giant ferrets wheel, so there.

She obviously was listening to the commentary, but did not understand the word Ferris, and thought that they had said ferret. She makes me laugh, she is 4 on Christmas eve.

webber

:good: :good: :lol: Don't you just love 'em.