Amnesty International = Al Qaeda?

Floating Chamber

That's getting back to core issues again - immigration.

Properly vetted people, certain minimum amounts in bank accounts, people to vouch for them, no access to benefits etc until X years is up = no need for lawyers or rather no right to lawyers.

However, the home grown trouble makers born and bread here - that's a different thread....

Guest raymond1
That's getting back to core issues again - immigration.

Properly vetted people, certain minimum amounts in bank accounts, people to vouch for them, no access to benefits etc until X years is up = no need for lawyers or rather no right to lawyers.

However, the home grown trouble makers born and bread here - that's a different thread....

home grown !!!!!!!!!!*****cks ,........they may have been born here but they are not ours,......... born here ,... registard in pakistan before 2 years of age

born here ,...... starting nursrey school without a word of english being spoken ,..............the list goes on

BERNARD MANNING ,.....may he rest in peace,.........said this "my dog was born in a stable,........but he aint a ****** horse",.......

Corporal punishment and national service will sort the men from the boys everytime.

I wish it had never been dropped in this country as a lot of heartache could have been prevented by now.

Tony

I think national service would turn the boys into men rather than sort them. Back on thread...I have to agree with Mungler, over the past 9 years our not-so-illustrious leaders have passed forced through laws too numerous to count, gradually eroding our civil liberties. I think I am right in saying (or Mungler will put me right) that in British law unless something is specifically prohibited it is lawful (or words to that effect) and I am also sure that those that seek to control us don't like that one little bit. So why should we give their political puppets more power to infringe our right to freedom. I do think that the national ID card could be a useful tool in eradicating illegal immigrants though, but to be effective it would have to be done right and the bunch of incompetents we have running the civil services now could never cope with it.

Had an old woman from amnesty international in my PSRE lesson today. We watched a video implying AK47's were sold as easy as televison sales marketing would sell a fitness machine. She claimed people were ordering from weapons manufacturers and getting them delivered to the UK. Should have seen her face when I said well I own firearms and by the way semi automatic and fully automatic rifles are banned in Britain to own by the general public so no arms manufactuer is legitimately delivering them.

FM :good:

Ollie my boy, I am proud of you! Without you there, how many would have believed her? And how many schools has she visited?

By the way lead looks as if it's on the way down. But just in case, i am hoping to make around 250 kg next week!

Sounds good. :whistling: I'll give you a call/e-mail sometime with regards to supplies. :good:

FM :yes: