Looks like we may get rich!

Malc

A project is being trialled in Norfolk with a view to applying it nationwide. The project will endevour to encourage fathers to take their kids out for the day and therefore spend more time with them. Fathers are to be rewarded with £25, (yes money) from the government as an incentive.

The newspaper article, I read, specifically mentioned fishing as an example of what Dad and the Kid(s) could do together.

:D  :D  :D  :D

My kids are going to be doing a lot of fishing! (and anything else that's deemed appropriate :D??)

:D

:D Before everyone gets too excited about this proposal, I am sure that Malc hasn,t looked into all the small print yet.

I will be very surprised if it will apply to normal tax payers and am sure that when the details come out you will need to be an asylum seeker or an illegal immigrant to qualify!!

:D  :D  :evil:

Accepted Ernyha, I did read this in the Daily Mail and we all know how tabloids get things mixed up.

Think positive lads, it'll be a good thing if it is adopted nationwide.

P.S. Just researched it a bit more and its' official title is The Active Dads Project. If you sign up to it you get 6x £25 over a 6 week period. It's detailed on most news websites, BBC, Guardian, etc.