shooting partner

bobby dazzler

shooting partner wanted went on on a bit of a booze run today to give farmer giles a bottle and had a good look around today there is a field of rape with a lot of birds on it my other shooting partner is away on hoilday so could do with a hand next thursday or friday depending on weather it will be in malbourgh so if any one close to the area fancys a day at some pigeons get in touch :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I am very interested I have a good gundog and have plenty of experience in vermin shooting. I have 3 shotguns live in Blackheath (London and Kent boarders) location is not a problem for me as I travel upto Scotland often for shooting and on a good day with the dog I have shot over 300 rabbits I also have farms in Kent what I would be happy to share with any sensible person willing to do the same .

look forward to hearing from you soon

Hi

I am very interested I have a good gundog and have plenty of experience in vermin shooting. I have 3 shotguns live in Blackheath (London and Kent boarders) location is not a problem for me as I travel upto Scotland often for shooting and on a good day with the dog I have shot over 300 rabbits I also have farms in Kent what I would be happy to share with any sensible person willing to do the same .

look forward to hearing from you soon

pasted and copied 4 replies, with all this hard work you cant fail.

• 4 weeks later...
shooting partner wanted went on on a bit of a booze run today to give farmer giles a bottle and had a good look around today there is a field of rape with a lot of birds on it my other shooting partner is away on hoilday so could do with a hand next thursday or friday depending on weather it will be in malbourgh so if any one close to the area fancys a day at some pigeons get in touch :blink:

just reed your post mate if you get stuck again down this way give me a shout mate i am in salisbury :yes:

• 3 weeks later...