CLAY COACHING

barrowboy

Tony , will wait and see what you can come up with ,and sidibear if you pm me your number I will give you a call shortly . And if cat can sort something down his way or team up with tony that would be great , will get in touch with emmsy and see what can be done up this end . Everyone up this end do not mind having to travel , sidibear or myself will bring the others from up this end and there are another three down that way who I should think could sort out something between themselves. I await your replys.

:good: Looking forward to this.

PS ; I think week-ends would suit most people .

@ Barrowboy, if you can organise something near you I am sure we can get the other Midland guys down there.

I have had a couple of PM's and will be organising something soon.

Waiting for phone calls to confirm things.

Tony

Edited by barrowboy

I would love to get a lesson off one of the guys, i guess Outlaw would be the most local to me, only problem is still waiting for my bl**dy licence to come through, so will have to take a rain check i think, but if the offer is still open then i'm in.

Its a great idea by the way. Only thing i can offer in return is if anyone wants to know how to carp fish i could give a lesson in that. LOL.

Guest The Outlaw
I would love to get a lesson off one of the guys, i guess Outlaw would be the most local to me, only problem is still waiting for my bl**dy licence to come through, so will have to take a rain check i think, but if the offer is still open then i'm in.

Its a great idea by the way. Only thing i can offer in return is if anyone wants to know how to carp fish i could give a lesson in that. LOL.

You have PM

Tony

Hi all, newbie to this forum but defo need help coz sometimes i cant even hit the barn!!!!!! must be doing some stuff wrong but too ashamed admit it to anyone and just keep hoping my technique improves which i doubt. My mate is just as bad but he has a theory that most people are either good with a rifle and **** with shotties or good with shotties and **** with a rifle not both so we both think we're Vassily Zeitsef.

I would really like to waste less cartridges though, so any help around the north of Birmingham/South Staffordshire area would be appreciated but defo don't want to go to my local shooting ground(the one that starts with G and do their own line of clothing).

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to have a go at clays and i am in woodley berks, who on the list would be the nerest for me to contact please.

I can travel so if anyone has time i want some help please. I do ruff shooting and have a sgc and my own gun.thanks O W

hi olly have a look at my post in the clay section http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=50374 if you can travel in or around bucks area might be of use to get in contact with tony. :unsure: :blush::good::good::good:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have had a session with Tony Wells "The Outlaw" and it was enlightening to say the least, lead is not an issue now thanks to him and his wife. In fact I am Tony Wells "The Bellend", posing as a woman. I am also ollywally.

Check out how good I really am at shooting, almost all of C Class beat me. Im a lady!

http://www.kibworthshootingground.co.uk/results/esp.19.7.09.pdf

DQ

I have had a session with Tony Wells "The Outlaw" and it was enlightening to say the least, lead is not an issue now thanks to him and his wife.

DQ

So, if I you will allow me to summarise, you had a threesome with the Outlaw and his missus. You used a "lead" and this was not an issue ?? :):good:

Edited by LV

QUOTE(DramaQueen @ Feb 26 2008, 09:09 PM)

I have had a session with Tony Wells "The Outlaw" and it was enlightening to say the least, lead is not an issue now thanks to him and his wife.

So, if I you will allow me to summarise, you had a threesome with the Outlaw and his missus. You used a "lead" and this was not an issue ??

:good::bye2::):good::bye2::bye2::lol::P

Edited by bob300w

• 8 months later...