Sporting shooter 12 gun giveaway

farmerguy.22

FM on the ball as normal :oops:

This reminds me I should get some new shooting mags, my ones are a little out dated now :lol:

Doe BASC still send them out free withthe membership? I will get signed up with BASC this summer when I begin deer stalking.

You still get Shooting and Conservation mag with the BASC membership. :good:

FM :)

Thats the one! cheers FM

Was signed up with BASC in my early airgun days. Then I had a long break from shooting, followed by finding this forum and having a quick go on airguns again, before taking the firearms plunge.

I think when I have more permisions I can justify the need for having BASC cover for 'just in case :oops: '

Cheers! Should have noticed it there before!!

Martin i never win anything unless im against SS :oops::good:

:oops: what because of Highlodge the other day, nice to see those lessons you had there a few days earlier paid off and got you used to the targets :):lol:

Need lessons with the .410 me thinks :lol::lol: Speaking of which did you manage to pick one up at Simpsons???

SS

Cheers! Should have noticed it there before!!

Martin i never win anything unless im against SS :oops::good:

:oops: what because of Highlodge the other day, nice to see those lessons you had there a few days earlier paid off and got you used to the targets :):lol:

Need lessons with the .410 me thinks :lol::lol: Speaking of which did you manage to pick one up at Simpsons???

SS

Another good lesson to learn........ Hitch a lift with someone who has a nagging wife. Then you dodge the round of coffee's

:/ what because of Highlodge the other day, nice to see those lessons you had there a few days earlier paid off and got you used to the targets :lol::lol:

Need lessons with the .410 me thinks :/:lol: Speaking of which did you manage to pick one up at Simpsons???

SS

They had a few 410's in the shop all around £125 mark but nothing that i was really looking for! Not as easy to find as i thought either.