Prometheus Dynamic Pellets

donkeymagic

I am using the logun peatrators at the moment, they are sort of like the pellets your on about, yes i am pleased with them, the hardhitting and veryyyy deep peatrating! But the trajectory it a bit funny, if you line up at 30yards, you have to put 1st dot down,if your shooting at like 10yards, (so your aiming high) But with most other pellets you have still got to aim low at that range! :lol: 1 more prob i have had with them that after a while using them the barrel fills with led and soo does behind were you have to put the pellet in! ( on my hw97k)

Yer they are good. But a bit pricy 8.99 for 400

I am using the logun peatrators at the moment, they are sort of like the pellets your on about, yes i am pleased with them, the hardhitting and veryyyy deep peatrating! But the trajectory it a bit funny, if you line up at 30yards, you have to put 1st dot down,if your shooting at like 10yards, (so your aiming high) But with most other pellets you have still got to aim low at that range! :lol: 1 more prob i have had with them that after a while using them the barrel fills with led and soo does behind were you have to put the pellet in! ( on my hw97k)

Yer they are good. But a bit pricy 8.99 for 400

Hardhitting? - Really? Have you chronoed the downrange energy retention? They're perfectly adequate but not as good as Fields.

Deep penetrating is not usually a good thing!

Trajectory is entirely dependant upon scope height / pellet weight / pellet BC / power of gun.

A tip when using plastic skirted pellets is clean the barrel really well before you use them, the reasion you are getting plastic fouling is because there are traces of lead in the barrel which will act as an abrasive on the soft plastic skirts, this heavy fouling will affect the accuracy badly