le chameau neoprene wellies,

mag-man

mag-man pp-blank-thumb.pnggender_mystery.pngView Member Profile friend_add_small.pngAdd as Friend send_pm_small.pngSend Message find_posts.pngFind Member's Topics find_posts.pngFind Member's Posts ipsmenu.register( "post-member-454769", '', 'popmenubutton-new', 'popmenubutton-new-out' ); to_post_off.gif Today, 04:29 PM

av-2776.jpg

Hot Shot Pigeon Shooter

pip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gif

Group: Members

Member No.: 2776

if he was dodgy, people on here would know. as you have 25 post the same could be asked of you. trust is a 2 way thing

Edited by markbivvy

mag-man dont mean to offend you , just checking but have you had any dealings with other members that could vouch for you :lol:

thanks charlie

tis a bit rude, did you try looking back through my previous posts, look on the 11th november 2006 post titled 15 decoys for sale,

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...c=24457&hl=

sorry mate really didnt mean to offend you was just unsure as this is my first time buying off a pw member

i will take the wellies

do you accept paypal or should i send a cheque

charlie

Balls - missed 'em by 5 minutes.... serves me right for cooking the dinner...

WGD

sorry mate really didnt mean to offend you was just unsure as this is my first time buying off a pw member

i will take the wellies

do you accept paypal or should i send a cheque

charlie

No worries Charlie, I have PM'ed my details to you with a return's policy........for future trust of other members.........otherwise am selling everything else, tweeds, moleskins, camo coats fleece's etc, will list later though

Rgds

• 1 year later...