Clays in NW on a Saturday

jon0881

Hi,

I fancy popping out to break (hopefully) a few. With it being a Sat i think the choices are fairly limited. I was thinking of worsley but i have never been and will feel a bit of a plonker walking round when i dont know where anything is, esp. if i miss loads with people behind me. Just fancy a bit of quiet, informal shooting.........any ideas...oh and cheap?

/Jon

There's plenty of practice stands at Worsley, Jon. All the stands nearest to the clubhouse without numbers are for practice and tuition. There's still a good variety of targets on them, they're just set a bit slower :angry:

You don't have to shoot the numbered stands if you're bothered about making a **** of yourself :good:

I make a **** of myself every Saturday :good:

Rainford - OK actually, its only provides DTL and english skeet. Its small and the people there all know eachother but are pretty friendly. on every other Sunday

Webton - only been there once and it was mad busy. stands are good. seemed to be a good few beginers there waving the business end of thier guns around though.

TBH im after something just like Rainford, maybe a little less cliquey (SP)