Possible BSA Regent 20 Bore Multi Choke For Sale

Hewey

Hi Guy's,

I currently have a BSA Regent 20 Bore 28" Multi Choke which is in excellent condition. Only about a year and a half old. Cased and with I think 7 chokes.

I recently bought a Browning 525 12 Gauge and am thinking of getting a 525 20 Bore to match, so that both guns are as close to being the same as possible.

If I do go along this line then it would mean I would be looking to sell the BSA, still not 100% sure as I shoot well with the BSA and haven't actually handled a 525 20 bore yet but if anyone showed me the cash I may be interested.

I would be looking for about £475 for it.

Would anyone be interested, I haven't got any pics right now but will try to get some at the weekend if anyone wants any. It really is a cracking little gun with good wood compared to all the rest I've seen.

Wayne

Hi Guy's,

Sorry not got back to you sooner, the Browning 525 I went to see wasn't any good, travelled 130 miles to see it and wasn't as described.!!! :good:

At present until I find a good one I'll hold onto the BSA.

Didn't get a chance to take any pic's but I will take some and post asap so you can have a look.

Cheers

Hewey