Funday Saturday

henry d

Well tomorrow is to be a washout as regards the weather, very unfortunate for NewbieShotgunowner and his Dad, as they were coming up to mine for a spot of woodpigeon shooting.

Instead of that I shall be a lone Red and White shirt in a sea of Blue and White in a local ale house, cheering on Brians boys !!

Anyone else watching from a pub tomorrow ??

Yep I will be watching in my RED SHIRT (Hopefully another grand slam on its way :yes: ) from 1pm onwards and as far as being in a sea of blue shirts you will be the one smiling at the end maybe alone but smilling :hmm:

Edited by JJaxeman

I shall be watching the boys in Blue put the English in there place from pitch side, i was lucky to be given a ticket, traveling up to Glasgow this afternoon and getting the train across tomorrow then back to Glasgow after the game for some celebrating !!!

Going to Murrayfield :hmm: to watch the boys do their best against the baddies. No doubt too much drink :hmm: again to mask the pain of the result. :yes:

HD - I might have a spare ticket, one of our crew is 50/50 - PM your mobile and I'll give you a call later once he confirms if he's going or not. Face value for the ticket :lol:

WGD

Going to Murrayfield :hmm: to watch the boys do their best against the baddies. No doubt too much drink :hmm: again to mask the pain of the result. :yes:

HD - I might have a spare ticket, one of our crew is 50/50 - PM your mobile and I'll give you a call later once he confirms if he's going or not. Face value for the ticket :lol:

WGD

Sorry HD, just made a call and there is no spare ticket.

WGD