Braintree today

MC

I had a quick trip over to Braintree today just to see how my neck would hold up to shooting this weekend.

The drive over there was terrible, every bump in the road felt like an electric shock going through me. I sat in the car for a while to settle down and then went out on my own.

I wanted to shoot skeet first but there was someone already there so I shot a few sporting stands first.

No problems at all, I was using my oen loads as well. (24grams of 7 1/2) nice and quiet and no recoil.

On the skeet range I shot 2 rounds scoring 21 on the first and 23 on the second. This was using 28gr Pro skeet shells.

At the moment I do not feel as though I have any neck problems so hopefully OK for the weekend.

I have got 2 vertebrae fused together at the base of my neck/top of my back.

I am having physio on it but was unsure about whether the recoil would upset it. But it didn't.

Bring on sunday I can't wait. Got saturday to sort out first though, the last round of Colchester Gun Clubs winter series.

I have got 2 vertebrae fused together at the base of my neck/top of my back.

I am having physio on it but was unsure about whether the recoil would upset it. But it didn't.

Bring on sunday I can't wait. Got saturday to sort out first though, the last round of Colchester Gun Clubs winter series.

Just stopped laughing MC :blush:

Keep us posted mate :blush:

LB