landrover 90 td

shotgunner

hi iam thinking about selling my landrover 90 2.5tdi county 1990 (h) reg. this is not the normal run of the mill 90 it has be fitted with a (removeable fully strenghted in side) shooting roof, roof mounted remote lightforse light, as well as a internal power suply for when using a held held or gun mounted lamp. a dog gaurd and gunrack , and a allround roof rack for shooting off ,it has alloy wheels and 30mm alloy wheel spacers, and mud tyres fitted,to give extra width & hight,it has just had two front and a new rear door fitted last year before it was respayed (landrover green) it also has fitted rap round bull bar, and a full chequer plate kit, this is really a first class shooting truck that will go anywhere,i am only selling as i need something a little bigger with more room ie crew cab i have just spent over £1800 last year on fitting this 90 out for my own personal use, it has a 12 mouth mot & 5 mouth tax and has just been serviced and cambelt changed, i am looking for £3,500 or may px for a crew cab,i will post some pics shortly,thanks for looking :w00t::w00t:,

Edited by shotgunner

hi shotgunner ,i have bud who,s busting for a landy ,this could be right for him ,its in his price range also so where abouts are you ? and have you piccys i can pm his mob no if that helps . i may not e back on till t time ,so be patiant ,thanks in advance .gus

the shootin' roof..................

the chequer plating on the roof lifts off and you have an all round rifle rest using the purpose built roof rack (removeable if you want to take off when not shooting)

ive put all these pics on for shot gunner

Edited by tommy trucker

and more.........................

What mileage has it done? It looks to be in fair shape for the year.

Looking at the number of air fresheners hanging up, have you left something in there and forgotten it for a week or two? :good:

:blink: D2D