Harris Bypod 13"-27"

william

Bipod is fully adjustable from 13"-27". Ultralight and extremely quick to use.

Made from heat-treated steel and alloys for maximum strength. I hardly ever use it (as I have two) so I may as well sell it.

It is in great condition and working order and is an original harris not a rip off one.

I would like £40 posted PM if interested

Regards Terry

Edited by william

Sold to me. Cheque is in the post.

Inspite of me sending him a PM yesterday at 1010AM to say I would have it and the cheque is in the post he sells it to someone else because he does not have my address??? Now he has the cheque and I will not be getting the bipod he agreed to sell to me.

What is he upto?

And what is the point of any PM??

Edited by jackg

Look i'm not arguing with you if I got your pm I would not of sent this pm today. The reason I needed your address is so I can send it to you?. Yes i will rip the cheque up I am not in the bussiness of ripping people off you can be sure of that.

This is the reply I have just sent to mardy pants.

Well I did not recieve any pm of this guy and as stated I needed his address for the obvious reason (to send the bipod on). I cannot belive he has been baby enough to put the above post on pathetic. I have been on pigeon watch site for years now and sold items before with no problems. He needs to think of a reason why I would bother finding someone else to buy the item if I already had someone (apparently) who was going to. Subject closed he will get his cheque back or ripped up as stated if he can only remember this time to put his address down.

Edited by william

JackQ,

William gave you a chance to send him your address. It was conveyed to you via PM that he needed this information, and you were online to recieve that PM and chose not to respond to him. He then chose to sell the bipod onto another that supplied all information, and has offered you the option of having your cheque ripped up or returned when it arrives... if you supply an address. More than fair in my opinion.

This is now a private matter, that will be handled via PM.

Knowing William I can assure you that youwill recieve your cheque back if you supply an address.

NTTF