how many of you

jordan

how many of you will turn up to be counted when blair tries to push through this ban  

28 members have voted

1. 1. how many of you will turn up to be counted when blair tries to push through this ban

• ill be there
    • cant go
    • cant be bothered
    • other

Guest flightline
It does not effect me, I will carry on regardless, as for going to Parliment, don't waste your time.

They are voting in spite.

Disenchanted now to be a tory, god help me.

LB :yp:

Don`t see your logic LB I`m afraid. The Tories are the only one of the main parties who have said they will provide time for a vote to repeal the ban should it go through and they are elected next time.

As for turning up in Parliament Square...Who can doubt that the poll tax protests had an effect on getting it abolished? The Bill is to be "debated" on Wednesday 15 September in the Commons. I have an unavoidable commitment otherwise I`d be there. But I`m worried that there will be violence.

It does not effect me, I will carry on regardless, as for going to Parliment, don't waste your time.

They are voting in spite.

Disenchanted now to be a tory, god help me.

LB :yp:

Don`t see your logic LB I`m afraid. The Tories are the only one of the main parties who have said they will provide time for a vote to repeal the ban should it go through and they are elected next time.

As for turning up in Parliament Square...Who can doubt that the poll tax protests had an effect on getting it abolished? The Bill is to be "debated" on Wednesday 15 September in the Commons. I have an unavoidable commitment otherwise I`d be there. But I`m worried that there will be violence.

Flight,

I am going to vote Tory for the first time in my life.

LB :rolleyes:

in my humble opinion i think the violence will come and i also think,and i re-iterate this is only my opinion,that it is the only language blair and co will understand.

i am not condoning violent unrest but i cant blame those who will lose their jobs and way of life if they believe that this is their only way to make themselves heard.

for too long hunt workers have had to put up with intimidation,threats and damage to property.

i live in croydon,cant name my nearest pack (fox or hare) and have`nt followed on foot for six years.the last time i went to a meet my then two year old daughter was called a bitch by a sab for stroking a hound.a tough choice to know that if i walk away she will accept that language is ok,if i hit him she will think violence is the answer.sorry to say it was then and it will be again .