how many of you

jordan

how many of you will turn up to be counted when blair tries to push through this ban  

28 members have voted

1. 1. how many of you will turn up to be counted when blair tries to push through this ban

• ill be there
    • cant go
    • cant be bothered
    • other

i read in the press that forty thousand people have signed a declaration to say they will defy the ban.in the same article it said that they will start "hound exercise packs",if the hounds chase a fox then its not their fault.

i have also heard that chief constables in rural areas are dreading the ban as it will be unenforcable.

for too long i have had my way of life dictated by people who know nothing of it yet choose to push through laws for their own gratification.tony banks,ken livingstone etc know sweet fa about rural life yet choose to impose their morals on us by law.

i have never followed a pack on horseback but that makes no odds,we all know this ban is class based.labour despise what they see as the upper classes and intend to ban regardless of miners packs,farmers packs or whoever.

i have posted on here before about my loathing for the brave antis who attack women,horses and hounds yet baulk when it comes to standing up to a man.the league against cruel sports has made clear their intention to go after shooting IF a hunt ban comes into effect.i will deal with that when it comes but to deprive my children of the chance to see a pack at a meet ? to walk among the hounds and horses and know that this is england ? oh blair you have got it so wrong.

sorry to rant but we all need to support hunting-we will be next. :D

i read in the press that forty thousand people have signed a declaration to say they will defy the ban.in the same article it said that they will start "hound exercise packs",if the hounds chase a fox then its not their fault.

i have also heard that chief constables in rural areas are dreading the ban as it will be unenforcable.

for too long i have had my way of life dictated by people who know nothing of it yet choose to push through laws for their own gratification.tony banks,ken livingstone etc know sweet fa about rural life yet choose to impose their morals on us by law.

i ha

It does not effect me, I will carry on regardless, as for going to Parliment, don't waste your time.

They are voting in spite.

Disenchanted now to be a tory, god help me.

LB :D

it may be a waste of time and i will carry on as well but atleast i will try to do something it probably wont make a difference bu ti will be there

we can do it the way blair wants=accept it.

we can do it the way we have always done=peacefuly

we can do it the way the antis have done=with full protection from the law.but not for us.

the rent-a-mob will move on to shooting and whilst i pray it doesnt happen it is only a matter of time before these "swear words" come across a lone pigeon shooter mob handed.who of us are prepared to be surrounded by rabid idiots whilst we have a weapon in our hands ? they goad and poke just to get a reaction,but wont stand toe to toe.

if we leave hunters to their own fate can we blame them if they abandon us ?

mr blair,it has been peacefull up to now but you have no idea of the sleeping giant you are rousing.

i intend to make the animal liberation front look like girl guides :D

Dont worry lads... We have the Monarchy... They Hunt... Any ban imposed under a Labour Government will be impossible to enforce and the Police, CPS and Legal practices know this and would not be able to cope with the legal administration.

I will not cease to Hunt Shoot or Fish in the event of a ban on any of them. This is England for Christ Sake... and my inherited right. If this situation ever manifests its self I shall move to America or Europe.

As for the Antis they appear to be a combination of retired middle class geriatrics, New age spongers, failed University students or redundant anti nuclear ex Greenpeace lesbians. When are these people going to sit back and have a look at the real world and its problems like the 300 plus children maliciously murdered by Islamic extremists in Beslan. On a much reduced scale these antis are no different. That may be a radical statement to make but they are just trying to impose their own will as a minority on a majority who dont share the same views.

I was approached by two such people in 1984 when fishing the ferry stretch of the Avon at Evesham. they thought they would try to physically disuade me from fishing but they picked a fight with a 15 stone rugby player & Ex County Karate champion and I gave one of them a good pasting and a free bath and the other ran off only to return with a couple of Policemen. They saw I had a swollen lip and smashed fishing gear and deduced that the odds were stacked against me and that I was not likely to pick a fight with 2 men and never took any further action. My fishing mate of the time was badly beaten by 3 men 2 weeks later one of whom was the same guy who I had pasted previously...Sniffling little coward.

It just illustrates what these people are capable of and what their real motives are.

Hunting Shooting and Fishing is the backbone of Country life and its people along with the real Farmers are the real British Country folk. We must support them whole heartedly and I urge every one, Hunter, Shooter, Angler or Farmer to make their views known to their local MP by letter fax or Email. Dont sit on the Fence or bury your head in the sand make your views known. Only through solidarity can we ensure our Children and Grandchildren have the opportunity to enjoy the same passtimes as we do.

If all else fails the hounds should be retrained to hunt down illegal imigrants, benefit spongers, freeloaders, and unemployed dropouts who seem to have more rights than us native BRITISH.

From A very P#ss#d and disillusioned tax payer Fisherman Mike.

Same here in Belgium, a few of the Royal Family hunts but each year we loose more rights on hunting & fishing. Sometimes i think that they better forbid it all, than I will start poaching, now it costs me a lot of money on permits & huntinground, poachers earn some money with it and enjoing it also. :yp:

If anyone is interested, take a view at the link I put below. Its the result of eight years of ´green loony´politics in Holland.

As I said before.....

Don´t let all of this happen to you

http://www.knjv.nl/homepage.asp

PS. You are supposed to click on the Union Jack which is shown at this site. It´s easier to understand that way :yp:

The Dutchman