birmingham/solihull

martin1

hi lads,

glad to see all the response and look forward to meetint some of you locals at some time..

lad in nuneaton, my brother lives near the town centre and i spend most weekends over there..

i plan on doing some door knocking over there too but i hear one person has all the shoots so i ask "can you please post mate and share beens you have so much to your self" :good: ..

bunny basher pm us your number mate..

lost my phone the other day so couldnt pass you my number, will replace it this week if i get 5min to my self..

ok what guns you lot use??

many thanks for posting lads and any one who is watching "expesially the lad with all the land in nuneaton",please post..

speak to you lot soon..

take it easy and happy hunting :good:

hi robert, yes i'm thinking of the old JB's that was behind Xtream cars oppisite what was street bike. mind you i'm talking when i was 15 (i was a large 15yr old) so that would be about 16 years ago.

the new one not too bad but very posh compared to old one... yes it was that rough. yep i know most of those club's / pubs in stoke staffordshire.

so anyone going to arrange a meet? my land too small for more than 3 at anyone time? :lol:

esselie,

yes mate i aint going to give up, seem to get the same answer every door i knock "we got shotgun and some one for fox sorry" which i prefer to a straight NO :blink: ..

good to see people posting and offering to help others out..

i really do appreciate the responses..

any one use any clubs local??

thanks again to all posters

hi fellas , i'm in tipton , i shoot about a dozen farms plus other bits of associated land , if anyone wants a few hours out , drop me a pm.

WARNING if you're the type of slimey *** that will sneak back later and try to steal my shooting , don't bother contacting me .

jimmycarthurs, how do you have a rimmy with no shoot mate???

I did have some where in sutton but some one with rimmy and shotgun took it over, so i lost my shoot, would of been nice if he just asked to join me and give us a go of his rimmy but instead robbed my shoot :good: ..

ive been to meet 1 or 2 people off here and i tell you some dodgey people around..

what kind of person says meet me at a pub car park at 12 with your rifle, then decides not to turn up??

i was thinking it was ok,we will go lamping but why not a quick call saying i cant make it??

you know who you are..

if any one fances door knocking i will happly come..

pointless knocking round sutton as i already have with no joy..

Id like to meet up to go out shooting or knocking if any one wants to pm me then pm me..

thanks all

I got my ticket for a peice of land that surounded a farm where I used to work. But as my boss at the time was a total !!!!£$ I decided to leave and then obviuosly lost the use of the land. I do go shootin with a mate over at Burton, but am lookin for some where else local so I can come home from work stick the gun in the boot and go out for a couple of hours without gettin too much ear ache from the wife!!!

hmm sounds like you have not had much luck with meeting up as well mate!

Have you just got an air rifle? I know of a shoot over at wishaw that I could ask for you

JIm

• 2 weeks later...

seems this posts gone dead..

i need help mate but only as i got to re take my test which is september,then i will be knocking every door i can..

i cant see why people are not up for meeting and greeting..

melb3,

whats the situation with comming over your way??

do i have to meet with you or will you get intouch with farmer and tell him i will be over?

i would just like to get out of a weekend or every foutnight, even once a month would do..

tezthesweep where in walsall are you mate?

thanks all for posts

hi,

any close people..

any chance of tagging along if i cover petrol money and mcdonalds?

im happy to put petrol in if you want to go knocking too..

any one who has problems with driving"dont worry"il be back on rd

soon and more than happy to meet as long as you put a few quid in petty..