A contact number for opticswarehouse

Numble

Yes bull you are unfortunately right, what annoys me is that I ordered 3 items, one being a bi pod which turned up on the 2nd which i was chuffed to bits with, but no note to say there will be a delay with the camo, now been 11 days since i ordered on the 28 and not a bloody word after 4 emails, sent to both his sites. It seems he s ok with the gun stuff (scopes, bi pods, ect ) but camo seems to be a pain as he apparently orders it from the US. I would have been happy if i had know it would take a week or 2 for the camo to come, but having no info is so infuriating!

Edited by Numble

I've placed two orders with JP at Optics Warehouse. One package arrived within days, the other never arrived. In mitigation, JP said that he was having problems trying to source Warne rings and he offered me plenty of alternatives. In the end I took the refund that he offered (with apologies).

I have to say, they can struggle to provide continuity but they always strive to supply. I have ordered from them several times and wished I could find a telephone number. I think its the not knowing of the number that makes people worry.

However, as mentioned, they are very good value for money.

Hmmmm. Certainly food for thought though. I was thinking of getting another scope from there to put on top of the .17HMR (getting annoyed with the PX adjust on the Hawke Varmint already!), but he's never replied to my mail about one scope and seems no cheaper than Uttings for the MTC Viper.

I think the next step is a letter sent via recorded delivery stating please my I have my money back for the items that have not been sent or further action will be taken, have to wait 30 days thought for card people to do something.

I had exactly the same problem with them but I`d payed them via paypal so I contacted Paypal & told them that they wouldn`t reply to my emails & how long it`d been since I`d payed etc. Lo & behold within 2 days I`d received an email from optics warehouse & a refund (tried to fill me full of bull about why they hadn`t emailed me though). I for one will never use them again.

What ever happened to only selling stock items you have in stock & removing products from the website that are not available till they are ? To me it looks like selling products under false pretences.

Well in moment or two I'll shall write him a letter and send it off recorded delivery, and send an other pointless e-mail.Shall I contact trading standards also as he's done this to many other people on here and other shooting forums?

I was all ready to write the email and the muppet sent me this:

Hi,

Further to our previous e-mails saying that Deben were out of stock of the jacket and trousers and asking if you required a more expensive alternative.

As we have not received a reply I have refunded balance in full including postage-I assume the Bipod was received all ok.

See Confirmation detaiils below

System Status: Successfully authorised transaction.

Description: VSP Admin

Refund Request by vince

Amount: 98.30 (GBP) System Used: VSP Server

Started: 15 April 2008 at 10:23:34 Completed: 15 April 2008 at 10:23:35

Sorry we couldn't sort this order balance out.

Best Regards

JP

Still took two days for the money to appear in the account.

Looks like he tried to pull the same emails were not sent or received ******** again,this or he's got some major problems with his email servers

:rolleyes::lol: :lol: :lol::hmm::):lol::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

As you see below these are the email I sent him

Here is the information submitted to contact from on Friday, April 04th, 2008 at 5:09 pm

------------------------

First Name: Peter

Surname: Fraser

email Address:

Phone Contact:

Order ID: 6975

Enquiry - Orders: Checked

Information: Hi there my bi-pod arrived on Wednesday and it looks to be a great product, can't wait to go out and use it. The camo has not arrived thought and was wondering if there was a problem with it (out of stock ect ) , and what is the waist size of XXXL, bit late to ask if you have sent it already :P ? Cheers.

Email Subject: A couple of questions

Contact by - Email Me: Checked

Here is the information submitted to contact from on Monday, April 07th, 2008 at 12:25 pm

------------------------

First Name:

Surname:

email Address:

Phone Contact:

Information: Hi there i found a sizing guide on you old website and I think xxxl would be too big, I think xl would be fine,40- 43" if I remember correctly.Please change these if its not to late. Cheers again

Email Subject: The trousers I ordered I think will be too big.

Contact by - Phone Me: Checked

This is when i started to read further up on this guy on the forums and gave up hope.

Here is the information submitted to contact from on Wednesday, April 09th, 2008 at 1:47 pm

------------------------

First Name:

Surname:

email Address:

Information: As i have not recived a single response from you about my camo order in 11 days, please can you cancel my order for the these 2 items DEBCLOTHES02 and DEBCLOTHES01 and return the money to my account thank you.

Email Subject: Cancel my order!!!!!!

Contact by - Email Me: Checked

I have now ordered 150 quids worth of stuff from litts, and I hope it all comes :P