New addition to the cabinet

lurcherboy

not to be to cheeky LB, but Pavman told me you needed a belt fed gun not a 3 shot :welcomeani::yes:

i remeber running one years back in the uk, my buddy had one for a couple of years, it was a kinda deisel engine of guns, worked all the time, clunked through shells as fast as you put em in, no adverse memories as far as i can recall, not the pretiest, but neither was my wife but i still married her :good:

Martin

not to be to cheeky LB, but Pavman told me you needed a belt fed gun not a 3 shot :yes::good:

i remeber running one years back in the uk, my buddy had one for a couple of years, it was a kinda deisel engine of guns, worked all the time, clunked through shells as fast as you put em in, no adverse memories as far as i can recall, not the pretiest, but neither was my wife but i still married her :good:

Martin

Pavman couldn't find his *** with both hands Martin.

This gun looks about 30 years old but shoots and cycles clean. I have no idea where you get the 3 shot thing from as it has been heavilly modded :good:

They only thing I am worried about is the chance of losing a digit when loading it, it's lke a bacon slicer only faster :welcomeani:

You married her mate so don't start bitchin at me :good::good::good:

LB

not to be to cheeky LB, but Pavman told me you needed a belt fed gun not a 3 shot :good::good:

i remeber running one years back in the uk, my buddy had one for a couple of years, it was a kinda deisel engine of guns, worked all the time, clunked through shells as fast as you put em in, no adverse memories as far as i can recall, not the pretiest, but neither was my wife but i still married her B)

Martin

Pavman couldn't find his *** with both hands Martin.

This gun looks about 30 years old but shoots and cycles clean. I have no idea where you get the 3 shot thing from as it has been heavilly modded ;)

They only thing I am worried about is the chance of losing a digit when loading it, it's lke a bacon slicer only faster :yes:

You married her mate so don't start bitchin at me :good::good::good:

LB

i thought all the autos were shut down unless on an FAC, my old savage was a diehard 5 shot to the end, know what you mean on the slicer, it did have a good action, and that one was around 30 yrs ago.

Pav told me he was a dead shot :good::good: he wouldnt lie ,,,,,,,,would he :welcomeani:

as far as her goes, she's alright now, she has to be she's over there not here :good::good::good: good investment those one way tickets, yes dear go see your mother for a while,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :good::good::lol:

Martin