S16 £440

Bipo £67

Laser £53

bag £35

scope £25

=£620

FOR SALE =£350

jon :good:

I know jon and have seen his s16 it shoot very well and is in good condition, he doesnt spend all day sitting at a computer and probably hasnt noticed he has pms if you dont know what an s16 looks like just put a search in on your search engine and it'll throw some pictures up for you and if you want to get in touch with him send me a message and i'll send you his phone number

isnt this internet malarky a strange old thing when any old ****** can cast doubt on your character. i like shooting and use this site to buy and sell and learn about shooting related things and have been a member since oct 07, if you click on my name and then allposts you can see what i,ve done on here i dont suppose bigthug knows this because he's only been on the site just over 20 days and hasn't posted much besides someone has told a funny joke and cast aspersions. i also use bbs where ive over 200 posts where ive bought and sold guns and had quite a few people leaving posts saying they've had a good deal with me so i'm not too chuffed with some snot nosed kid saying i sound suspicious. as it happens bigthug i've known jon a while he served in the same commando unit as me and was fighting for his country in iraq while you were still at school so no he isnt suspicious either and he would rather be out shooting or doing something than sat infront of a computer adding stupid comments to someone elses advert

isnt this internet malarky a strange old thing when any old ****** can cast doubt on your character. i like shooting and use this site to buy and sell and learn about shooting related things and have been a member since oct 07, if you click on my name and then allposts you can see what i,ve done on here i dont suppose bigthug knows this because he's only been on the site just over 20 days and hasn't posted much besides someone has told a funny joke and cast aspersions. i also use bbs where ive over 200 posts where ive bought and sold guns and had quite a few people leaving posts saying they've had a good deal with me so i'm not too chuffed with some snot nosed kid saying i sound suspicious. as it happens bigthug i've known jon a while he served in the same commando unit as me and was fighting for his country in iraq while you were still at school so no he isnt suspicious either and he would rather be out shooting or doing something than sat infront of a computer adding stupid comments to someone elses advert

mate dont preach :good: many people serve their country!!! all people are saying is he needs to fill in his profile(so people know a little about him) he is new to this site and has come on trying to sell(and i hope he does) with no info on his self,,,,if the guy was a command i dont think he needs you to pipe up for him!!! i am quite sure he can do that his self if he thinks he needs to,,,i dont think name calling is nessasery though :good: do you!!

as it happens bigthug i've known jon a while he served in the same commando unit as me and was fighting for his country in iraq while you were still at school

I hope his game recognition is better than his 'enemy' boat recognition. Tell me, is patrol boat still a favoured target for Milan?

as it happens bigthug i've known jon a while he served in the same commando unit as me and was fighting for his country in iraq while you were still at school

I hope his game recognition is better than his 'enemy' boat recognition. Tell me, is patrol boat still a favoured target for Milan?

not to sure on milan its the good old javlin now :good:

A guy selling on his 1st post backed up with a guy with little over 10. Hmm sorry guys just seems a little suspicious.

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good::lol::P

I agree, it is a little suspect. and by the way this is a Mk1 S16, not the Mk2, so aint worth £350 in my opinion.

If anyone is interested PM me a mate of mine is selling a Mk2 S16, with stirup pump, scope and laser, will take £300 maybe less if pushed, if anyone is interested PM me and ill pass on details.

Cash face to face sale only obviously, i dont want to be accused of scamming.

not to sure on milan its the good old javlin now :)

Yeah but the blue on blue in 2003 was using Milan.

come on girls chill out why do people need to be having a go or trying to be cocky in every post on here .lets chill and give the new comeers ago we was all new at 1 bit. and some of us still are.all the best lads. :sly:

• 2 weeks later...

Theres nothing wrong with giving new comers a go but in a time when internet scamming is vast and a place where items are for sale for a few hundred £ then it would be easy for someone to victimise this great forum.

I presonally find that attack on me funny, call me a kid all you want mate, your the one with the childish response. Ill leave it now, dont see the point in argueing on the net. It would be like running in the special olympics.