Bit of advice please.

T0MMYT

I currently have an Air Arms S400 Carbine .177 with the AA silencer and have decided that i should of brought the S410. The gun is 5 weeks old and obviously not had many shot through it at all. i am trying to find out how much i will get for the gun as i am hoping to sell it and get the S410. If anyone knows hoe much its worth or whether a similar one has been sold that there aware of and know how much it went for it would be greatly appriciated. also , anyone know of any problems with the S410 (multishot mech problems?) as opposed to the S400 as i really get on with the S400.

Regards

I've never had any probs with my S410 carbine and the mags work faultlesly.

There is a 10 shot convesion for the S400 now being made that bolts on, but you have to index the mag youself rather than the bolt doing it.

Have you asked at the shop where you bought your S400, they might be prepared to do you an upgrade deal?

Hi I use the s410 and have done for about a year now, great bit of kit. Very reliable, the only problem I had was the safety catch broke and got lost in the field. Cost about £7 to fix and 5 minutes work.

Overall very very pleased with it.