MIROKU 3800 SW GRADE 5

Ice

After reciving my SGC through the post this morning, i have been offered by a collegue who is madly into shooting, the above named gun, please could i have your oppinions on the following, as im not going to pretend that i know everything about guns.

MIROKU 3800 SW Grade 5

28" barrels

Ejector's

Good tight action, fire's fine seems very robust, there are a few scratches dings etc, however this doesnt really bother me as it is like 15yrs old.

£500.00

Does this seem expensive?? obviously i will make an off something like £450.

Thanks for your thoughts in advance

:hmm: :hmm: :yay: :yp: :D:lol: JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST SHOTGUN :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o

The gun was in great nick i thought, had the odd scratch in the stock but nothing noticeable, it had a good solid action, never been tightened up / adjusted, fires nicely, and seems to fit very well too. hit in the 40+ out of 50 on the clays so cant be that bad.

And judging by the responses to the valuation i got it for a bargain, less than the asking price :good:

Filled out the paperwork just a min ago with the previous owner, (as he works with me)

So the gun is now in my posession and hopefully tomorrow i will be able to post my results from my first shoot with it :good: