2 x Gun Cabinets for sale

Browning

Due to house move I have 2 gun cabinets for sale:-

1 x Brattensound, approx 7 gun total capacity. The cabinet was built for rifles & pistols, so 1/3 of it has shelves, whilst the

other 2/3rds comfortably holds 4 rifles complete with scopes. The shelves are useful

for powder/primer/bullet etc storage, but could be removed to expand on gun capacity. Looking for £80.

1 x unnamed 5 gun cabinet with seperate locking top box. Currently comfortably holds 5 shotguns. Looking for £50.

The sizes are:-

Brattensound:- 1300 x 400 x 350

Other:- 1520 x 270 x 250

Both must be collected from North Oxfordshire/South Warwickshire/West Northants. (Unless you want to arrange a courier?)

If anyone is interested please PM me with an email address and I will let you have some pics.

Edited by Browning

if i was closer i would have the 5 by now lol

Why on earth do you think it necessary to post stupid and worthless comments like that, when it is

obvious that it adds absolutely nothing to the thread?

Edited by Browning

• 2 years later...

do you still have either of these cabinets? If so can you send over a few pics

Matt

Due to house move I have 2 gun cabinets for sale:-

1 x Brattensound, approx 7 gun total capacity. The cabinet was built for rifles & pistols, so 1/3 of it has shelves, whilst the

other 2/3rds comfortably holds 4 rifles complete with scopes. The shelves are useful

for powder/primer/bullet etc storage, but could be removed to expand on gun capacity. Looking for £80.

1 x unnamed 5 gun cabinet with seperate locking top box. Currently comfortably holds 5 shotguns. Looking for £50.

The sizes are:-

Brattensound:- 1300 x 400 x 350

Other:- 1520 x 270 x 250

Both must be collected from North Oxfordshire/South Warwickshire/West Northants. (Unless you want to arrange a courier?)

If anyone is interested please PM me with an email address and I will let you have some pics.