On Saop box

AdamW

Guys,

What is up with this country nowadays...... there is no customer service left... I am at the end of my tether!

The start of this year I brought a PC for my mum, this had all sorts of issues with delivery..... and after many phone calls (at cost to me) got it sorted out, I asked for a report from the company expalining what had gone so badly wrong....... and this day nothing!

I will never use or recommend this company again!

now to today...

ordered a shed last week.. nice and easy, got a phone yesterday. sir your shed will be with you tomorrow........

and guess what........ yep I have taken the day off work ( I am self employed and so no pay) No shed.. company can't tell me where it is, but only "can you ring back tommorow.."

I as a company would be ring me first thing to make sure it turned up!

This company will be getting a call first thing telling them to have the shed with me by 10am or don't bother delivering it, as I will not sign for it!

now as a self employed person doing any work for anyone......... I always ring my customer before I leave the house just to let them know that I will be there at the pre-arrange time as discussed..

Right... time for a beer and calm down!

I just wonder what I can get out of them for the day off I have taken today?

BTW.. I can name and shame if you want!

Unhappy from Aylesbury..

Adam

I have been chasing up my proof of no claims form/letter from my previous car insurance company to pass onto my new insurance company, been calling all last week, kept on getting put on hold for as long as 8 mins at a time, passed all around their building and kept on ending up talking to a salesman who tried to keep my custom by offering cheap crappy extras and as I tell him ''its too late I just want my proof of no claims PLEASE!'' off I go around the building AGAIN!!! :good:

How about b#gger all......

started calling them at 7:30 this morning.. eventual got someone at 8am (they claim to start at 7:30)

was greeted by customer service who point blank refused to help saying it a delivery's dept issue and that I would get a call at some point today!

I told them that this was totally unacceptable.. but she stuck to her guns and would not help and was even a little rude!

Then went back to company it was ordered from.. they at least got me a call from said company only to hear..

"not sure why the delivery driver didn't call you, but you can have the next delivery date......Friday!"

so, have cancelled the order and wasted 2 day pay for them! plus a friend who was going to help!

So.. stay away from "WALTON'S SHEDS" they have no customer service and don't give a dame once they have your money!

New and better shed will be delivered on Monday (hopfully!)

How about mentioning good service (yes it is still available)

I ordered a new woodburner,off the internet,from a company called Stove House.

Delivery said 2-3 days, it was delivered at 10 am 2 days later and the driver phoned to say he would be there in 30 minutes

plus it was the cheapest price I could find. :yes::P