big brother on ch4

radio1ham

well you guessed it i cant stand the show , why is it people go mad to watch it ?

i once heard last year someone talking about the show and they were fasanated by it and the person they were talking to got all excited when they mentioned did you see them in talking in the bedroom

what a bunch of sad t***ts

why do they put so much **** like that on tv who wants to watch a bunch of idiots and misfits in a make beleive house its beyond me !!!!!

we pay our tv license and thats what we get for our money utter **** ****

anyone who is fasanated by this **** NEEDS to get out and GET a life !!!!!!!

Cheap telly.

You could never get that many minutes of telly for that little money, hence the overal quality.

Go back in a time machine to 50 years ago and put it out on air - it would have polished off everyone over 60.

No one appears to posses any "shame" anymore.

It really isnt healthy to watch that load of rubbish. Find something more interesting like a road accident or a couple of stray dogs getting it on. Spongebob Squarepants,now there is a good wholesome and clean programme with a moral message.

Cheap telly.

You could never get that many minutes of telly for that little money, hence the overal quality.

Go back in a time machine to 50 years ago and put it out on air - it would have polished off everyone over 60.

No one appears to posses any "shame" anymore.

Yep, those were the days, The Flowerpot Men, Andy Pandy, Muffin the Mule...................all yours LV. :lol:

Eh, threats to kill on Big Brother?

I have just seen the news and the highlights.

Scum on telly. Proper nasty scum.

Hooray, they will be in the press forever with lucrative nobody mag deals and free media money.

A dog **** on the house of anyone who buys such ****e.