scopes

russ_vk

Hi,please could anyone help me, i have a BSA Lightning XL Tactical gun and am looking to buy a good quality scope, i currently have a Sabre Accent 4 X 40, which i feel is not powerful enough, please could anyone recommend a good quality scope which will go well with my gun and maybe the prices im looking at.

thankyou russ <_<

Edited by russ_vk

I have a BSA lightening XL which I use with a JSR 6x32 IR adjustable paralax scope. It works great! I find it is light, easy to use and works well. For hunting it is just the job! I started a discussion on scopes a little while ago - you might find it interesting.

Edited by airssassin

Welcome to the forum mate <_<

A 3-9x40 is pretty much standard kit for general airgun use.

I've had plenty of scopes in the past and currently have a JSR 6-24x44 on my cyclone which is currently out-performing a lot of the much more expensive glass i've had in the past, currently about 65 notes delivered.

A JSR 3-9x40 IR is about 50 notes delivered.

You also get a sunshade and a set of **** flip-ups to throw away :good:

glad i read this. i have been looking at the jsr scopes for a while wondering if they would be any good.... take it you rate them highly then...

i have a Hawke Sport-HD 3-9x50 which does me well for hunting.

Edited by T0MMYT

glad i read this. i have been looking at the jsr scopes for a while wondering if they would be any good.... take it you rate them highly then...

i have a Hawke Sport-HD 3-9x50 which does me well for hunting.

I know a guy that has one of these on his 308 and its been there over a year now no problems :no: