is there any accupell left??

Robby22

As above, been trying to get some for weeks now, but everywhere has sold out!!! someone on hear mentioned crossman were stopping production, and someone else was going to be producing them. Any info appreciated on where i can get some, or if in fact they have ceased production cos am down to about me last 100, and am reluctant to change pellet type if I can get some more!

Thanks

Robby22

Webley used to market them before crosman, I think they were called lazadomes? People got all worried when webley stopped them last time, but they were re-marketed as accupels and still easily available. Same **** different day, don't worry about it :good:

just found it on the webley site, looks like there doing all the old crossman pellets.

it says there still made by crossman though

http://www.webley.co.uk/webley/index.php?o...&Itemid=200

Dont think it actually says they are made by Crosman anymore, and if you notice from the pics they now have the Webley logo on the tins. Hope the price is better as well !

Accu pell - Match pell - Powapell & Vermin pell. Still the most popular, accurate pellets in the world.Manufactured by Crosman and endorsed by Webley

from the website

Ahh yes .. missed that bit :good:

Looks like nothing much has changed just that webley are endorsing them then.

I've just had a look on ebay and there are Crosman accupells and premiers for sale at the moment in both calibres! Probably the last of them

I agree with the last comment - try some other pellets as you might have a pleasant surprise. I wouldn't go near them now as they seem a bit inconsistent compared to other brands. My BSA lightening XL hates them - some feel loose in the barrel and others tight. Air arms field and H&N target and field are ace and cost much less. :lol: