hi

dazz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
hi dazz, wish I had known last week, I traded in a .223 cz with scope and moderater to malmo guns and only got £200, nice little fox rifle it was too,

its probably on his shelf for £400 now.

happy

happy i was dwn malmos yesterday and you are going to get a shock it was up at £525

dazz, low mill are alright but they have a lot of tat on the shelf, also its a club so a lot of the members stand around talking so you wait ages to get served .

bit pricey as well, a mate as just bought a leupold 4 x 40 scope off him and he charged nearly £300 ,which I thought was a rip off ,considering the size of it.

If you are still going let me know and I will pm my address and you could pop in for a pint or a cuppa if you wish,you will be going right past my front door.

regards

happy

i might be able to help you out then dazz give us a shout when they get the wheat off and i should be able to get up and see if we can get a couple of moving targets for you i took my mate out yesterday he has never shot before and he got 3 pigeons with 3 shot good uns as well taught me a lesson

• 3 weeks later...

hi mate i got a ruger m77 synthetic stock and stainless steel barrel from lakeland guns on sat(second hand)but chuffed with it.ive being useing american eagle/cheap and cheerful/rounds but they will do the job.what kid of rounds do you have mate.fancy going to the game fair sat.