defender - county ?

ME

I am looking for a Landrover Defender for work.

Can someone tell me the difference between a County and Standard Defender. I assume that the County has more toys

but can't find a list of what they are.

I am also correct in assuming that only the "hardtop" version would be considered as commercial vehicle ?

Can you help please...

down to seating i think ,county seats 12 ,need to be midgets, defender front and 2nd row only,never really looked and i have taken about 50 loads on my car transporter ,down from solihull -southhampton,personally they are uncomfortable to drive with the turning circle of a house brick.

I am looking for a Landrover Defender for work.

Can someone tell me the difference between a County and Standard Defender. I assume that the County has more toys

but can't find a list of what they are.

I am also correct in assuming that only the "hardtop" version would be considered as commercial vehicle ?

Can you help please...

Although my current work landy is a 300tdi swb hardtop, and I am pleased with it, I am reliably informed by himself, no names but he is shy of posting lately on landy topics I notice :lol: you know who you are :lol:

The 200tdi is cheaper to buy and also easier to work on than the 300tdi, I also run a TD5 Disco and dont rate the engine at all.

If you are going offroad alot avoid the lwb you can ground easily in dips with the overhang and have to be recovered sideways :good: Seen it happen a few times when the nobs tried to follow me on shoot days :lol:

Good luck with whatever you decide,

:rolleyes: D2D