HaHaHa- HeHeHe

Dave-G

He's let me stay in his bungalow and use his jeep while he's stuck up in Leicester with work commitments.

I got a couple more farms in the pipeline for when it gets quiet about mid August and dropped onto a new 600 acre permission... and copped 93 bunnies between my grandson and I in a 6 hour night session from 7 till 1AM on the second night down here. :good:

Chris kept phoning me - well about 10 times or so - to see how many I was getting, and it sounded like he was getting a weeeeeee bit jealous about all them bunnies falling in front of his jeep. Did I mention it was HIS jeep? <_< It's going really well now he's spent even more money on it - just how I like it to be honest. :lol:

I got some even better news after calling the farmer with my result - He's said he'll give e me a cheque for some bullets if I get his name on the reciept - proper result or what? I've never seen a farm run so well - it's even got a posh office with secretaries and computers in :lol:

Catch ya all later - internet access is a tad tricky at the moment and I've got some mapping to do :blink:

We'll be thinning out a patch we've been asked to clear up close to where we're meeting this evening my ansome - finishing with a bit of lamping. No need to bring the shotty, just drab clothing/camo and face and hand covering if you have it <_<

See you later aligator :good:

****** - All we got last night was about 15 or so on 3 different permissions :yp: and tinbum got a pigeon and a fox. :lol:

I felt it was worth looking on more bits of the new permission - spread out across approximately 2.5 miles by 1 mile with gaps between them - and it seems that the first bit I'd hit was definitely the honeypot - as the farmer had indicated. I'd deliberately left several on the way out after the first visit to treat Chris to a good start for a reverse direction session - but only saw one where I'd left at least twenty or so. Chris suggested I treat tinbum instead but I feel I've let him down somehow.

That'll teach me to keep my big mouth shut because I recon someone else decided it was time they took another look after I'd said how productive it was. Both the farmer and his son shoot .22lr - and I met another guy there who lives local-ish who has a HMR and a shotty who was just looking it over at the time. :lol:

Ner mind - I'll have to get some more farms signed up next time I'm down if the ones in the pipeline don't come forth. :lol:

****** - All we got last night was about 15 or so on 3 different permissions :good: and tinbum got a pigeon and a fox. :hmm:

I felt it was worth looking on more bits of the new permission - spread out across approximately 2.5 miles by 1 mile with gaps between them - and it seems that the first bit I'd hit was definitely the honeypot - as the farmer had indicated. I'd deliberately left several on the way out after the first visit to treat Chris to a good start for a reverse direction session - but only saw one where I'd left at least twenty or so. Chris suggested I treat tinbum instead but I feel I've let him down somehow.

That'll teach me to keep my big mouth shut because I recon someone else decided it was time they took another look after I'd said how productive it was. Both the farmer and his son shoot .22lr - and I met another guy there who lives local-ish who has a HMR and a shotty who was just looking it over at the time. :hmm:

Ner mind - I'll have to get some more farms signed up next time I'm down if the ones in the pipeline don't come forth. :hmm:

Yawn!! You were right Fleabag, he does like to shoot 'til late. Dave, you're gonna have to convince the missus you're not a twenty year old blonde with a fetish for middle aged fat blokes!

Dave took me to his new permission and to be fair, we drove around for a while, found the rabbit, and by god! We shot it! This ground is now clean! :hmm:

The most exciting part of the evening was when we found a green lane to go down that was 2 ft narrower than the truck. But to be fair, the undercoat does look pretty. :hmm:

Any evening that gets in a fox has to be a result, and I'm looking forward to next time. :good:

Edited by tinbum71