Cooking advice required!!

Oly

OK - not quite a recipe, but figured it should either go here or in pigeon shooting equipment!! :yay:

As such an important aspect of our shooting is eating what we shoot, I have a question relating to the cooking of our quarry. :good:

We're due to be moving house soon and are moing far enough into the sticks :hmm: so that mains gas is not available :hmm: . The central heating is oil fired and I don't want gas cylinders outside the house :yahoo: , so...as I love cooking on gas (hob) and electric (oven) :w00t: , can someone please recommend an electric cooker/hob which has a hob that is as reactive as gas, but not 'induction' (i.e. requiring us to buy and maintain an expensive set of pans). :yay:

Many thanks in advance :yes:

Cheers Martin/Magman.

Think we may go down the halogen route - just need to try a few to see if there is much difference between them all. :yes:

Magman - I know what you mean, and if I were to go down that route it wouldn't be a rip off arga or costly rayburn but a Stanley :o. I grew up with a Stanley and whilst my folks still love it, the cookery teacher in my mum still hankers after a gas hob. :lol:

Edited by Oly