30" O/U Barrels

Cosd

I am interested in buying some 30" barrels for a Browning Medalist (28") I have just bought, can anyone tell me where I can look?

Secondhand would be good if they exist, but I cannot find any anywhere I search on the net.

Thanks in advance guys.

In theory you can swop barrels but there not made to do that.

I had 28" & 30" Rizzini guns. I've now sold the 28".

Even if the would swop around when new any wear would ruin the fit.

The only exception I know of is Baikals that was sold with a second barrel as std.

I certainly wouldn't risk it.

Note the word risk.

Allso I tried a bolt swop with my CZ 452 with a friend, those don't swop around either.

Maybe I'm just being silly. Before purchasing this gun I had tried my friends Bettinsoli with 30" barrels and the length of the barrels just felt good compared to my previous 28" barrel gun.

The gun I have bought is a nice gun, the stock has been 'true oil' finished so it does look the part; If I could swap the barrels over to 30" that would be the ideal scenario. It doesn't sound like this is an option.

I am yet to try the gun out, so after a few outings if I still feel the same maybe I will put it up for sale and look for a 30" version.

I really appreciate all the advice. Being inexperienced with guns, had I found spare barrels I would have just bought them only to find out they would not fit correctly. What a fantastic site.