hard spell

jimdfish

Johnnyni,

Cheeky yoof!

My spelling abilities such as they are come from my early education in a Convent School (yes little boys go to them as well) when spelling was taught as a subject. We had a list of words given to us each week that we had to memorise and reproduce in a written test.

The motivation for us to be accurate was provided by the nuns, a band of flagellant and sadistic psychcopaths laughingly termed The Sisters of Mercy. They knocked f___ out of us if we got it wrong; fists, sticks, anything went.

So it's not a natural talent, I just don't want my head slammed in a desk again!

Ern.....sorry Cobbler, pass the Wincarnis.

Eug

:( Only 1 "o" in "to" this time Jonny.

Awe now that was a slip of the finger, typo error :lol::D

Johnnyni,

Cheeky yoof!

All in fun Eug,

My spelling and grammer are nothing to be proud of, in fact the only reason I got my english language was for writing an essay on the life cycle of a salmon. There where 5 essay titles to pick from and one of them was THEN THE RAINS CAME. I was fishing mad at that age and knew more about the reproductive habits and lifecycle of a salmon that the human race. THAT SOON CHANGED :lol: :o :lol: