james5m

markbivvy

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whens the meet up Ray then at least that will sort it out once and for all...

the meet can be when ever mr markbivvy would like aslong as its evenings and my name is ivan

just had this from ray

i sugest we meet tonight half way sounds good how about hartsead moor service station on the m62 ??

regards stalker1

i have the latest ukinfo pro look (click )

Britain’s leading people finder on CD ROM, UK-Info V14, is now available to buy today. Search 27 million names and addresses from the 2008 Electoral Roll, 15 million Directory Enquiry listings and 2.3 million company listings

if you require me to look anything up pm me !! however according to this there is not one GOODSIL listed as registered in the uk !!

i have the latest ukinfo pro look (click )

Britain’s leading people finder on CD ROM, UK-Info V14, is now available to buy today. Search 27 million names and addresses from the 2008 Electoral Roll, 15 million Directory Enquiry listings and 2.3 million company listings

if you require me to look anything up pm me !! however according to this there is not one GOODSIL listed as registered in the uk !!

could be a spelling mistake on my part

as asked earlier, cant the mods check to see if the ip addresses are the same, im with mark on this one, sounds to serious to be making it up or to have made a mistake, all i know is some tool called northen shooter is selling a sxs i was interested in, till i was warned off by some kind bloke as he is a con man and opperated under different names on differant sites, and stalker 1 was one of the names, so pal if it is you, why put a gun up for sale and not answer questions about it, when you have been on as northen shooter in different topics, if it is you i hope the mods do sus your ip address and ban you from hear to.

go away your not wanted,

if it turns out not to be you then sorry, but like i said, im with mark on this one,

go on mark, give it some.

Lee

as asked earlier, cant the mods check to see if the ip addresses are the same, im with mark on this one, sounds to serious to be making it up or to have made a mistake, all i know is some tool called northen shooter is selling a sxs i was interested in, till i was warned off by some kind bloke as he is a con man and opperated under different names on differant sites, and stalker 1 was one of the names, so pal if it is you, why put a gun up for sale and not answer questions about it, when you have been on as northen shooter in different topics, if it is you i hope the mods do sus your ip address and ban you from hear to.

go away your not wanted,

if it turns out not to be you then sorry, but like i said, im with mark on this one,

go on mark, give it some.

Lee

mm band wagon jump on rings a bell

not jumping on no band wagon pal, just saying i was looking at a gun but was warned off, as teh seller (northenshooter) was a con man and went under differant names, and stalker1 was one of them, and it seems strange that since i was warned off in the for sale section and by pm that the question i asked and some one else asked hasnt been answered, and i know northen shooter has been on since i asked the question, strange he or you would put a gun up for sale then not answer questions about it, unless its cos he or you knew you were rumbled,

not jumping on no band wagon pal, just saying i was looking at a gun but was warned off, as teh seller (northenshooter) was a con man and went under differant names, and stalker1 was one of them, and it seems strange that since i was warned off in the for sale section and by pm that the question i asked and some one else asked hasnt been answered, and i know northen shooter has been on since i asked the question, strange he or you would put a gun up for sale then not answer questions about it, unless its cos he or you knew you were rumbled,

the last gun i offer for sale on here was a 410 i bought off mark42.

what site was the gun for sale on please :good:?

The only thing i dont understand is that i have purchased a swiss knife and a wax jacket off Trakker01 and to be honest all arrived as expected etc, so i cant really say a bad thing against him..

But i think it would be good to get this sorted ASAP

Cheers