james5m

markbivvy

just had a tought if you have met this guy your on about then you know what he looks like (right)

so if you got msn let talk and go on cam

do have a cam as well you know.

but tell me why if your are not rip of ray why do you insist on helping someone that robs and cons so many.

in my book your just as bad.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there's just know pleasing you is there first you say i am this guy then when i offer to prove i am not you switch to another assault, now this really does say a whole lot about you,

this guy has never done me any wrong or have i heard of him doing anyone else wrong, now if there is some one out there he as wronged, then let them come forward, until then its all ear say on your part,

now if you really want to get into this then there is more than enough on this topic to conform to slander, eg' defamation of character ruining my good name on this and other forums.

now as i say would you like to face to face on msn :good:??

try it raymond please try it.

you forget sevaral people met you at the shoot, the one you walked out of and did not pay.

this guy has never done me any wrong or have i heard of him doing anyone else wrong, now if there is some one out there he as wronged, then let them come forward, until then its all ear say on your part,

your banned on every forum.

now if you really want to get into this then there is more than enough on this topic to conform to slander, eg' defamation of character ruining my good name on this and other forums.

just to make it clear.

your a con man, cheat, and a liar.

bring it on.

Edited by markbivvy

If Mark says he is hooky then thats good enough reason to avoid the guy as far as I am concerned.

there must be good reason for mark to doubt.

the point here is this mark as never met me nor does he know me so what gives him the right to call me a cheat a conman and a liar.

he to much of a coward to meet me face to face or on cam on msn to prove him wrong.

now if this is the sort of person you want to listen to and believe then that's your choice.

If Mark says he is hooky then thats good enough reason to avoid the guy as far as I am concerned.

there must be good reason for mark to doubt.

the point here is this mark as never met me nor does he know me so what gives him the right to call me a cheat a conman and a liar.

he to much of a coward to meet me face to face or on cam on msn to prove him wrong.

now if this is the sort of person you want to listen to and believe then that's your choice.

who can confim who you are.

Edited by stuartp

all mouth no action, msn

What's going to happen on msn?

says hes met this guy so he knows what he looks like (right)

well if he would msn then he would se i am not this guy (right)

then he can state that on here and he can also contact admin on the bbs and tell them he was wrong also