72 hrs on shifts

jonno 357

Just finishing a gruelling 72hrs of 12hr nights and all I can say is I'm ******.

4 day break then another 60 hrs on days :lol::lol:

For my just rewards and working so hard :lol::lol: I'm off to cyprus for 10 days. Some chill out time and to top the tan up

Work hard and the rewards will come :lol:

Jonno

I know how you feel mate my average week is mon-fri 1700-0700 and on call sat sun day. enjoy your break. make sure your travel company can still get you back though. ???

Just finishing a gruelling 72hrs of 12hr nights and all I can say is I'm ******.

4 day break then another 60 hrs on days :good::good:

For my just rewards and working so hard :):P I'm off to cyprus for 10 days. Some chill out time and to top the tan up

Work hard and the rewards will come :P

Jonno

I know how you feel mate my average week is mon-fri 1700-0700 and on call sat sun day. enjoy your break. make sure your travel company can still get you back though. :good:

Bit dodgy at moment with the travel companies. Flying with jet2 flight only

Back on shift in the morning 60hrs on days alarm clock set for 4.45am aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Throwing in an extra shift on overtime next week before my holidays just to keep the bank balance healthy

Do you get breaks in with your shifts?

I get a 4 day break 5 day break and a 12 day break every 35 days. So in just over a month I work 14 shifts

Jonno

I have done a stretch of stinking awful 14 hour shifts and feel like a zombie. Had great plans for today (my birthday Woo Hoo! ) and cant drag myself out the house. When I do its gonna be a bacon and black pudding butty at the truck stop then mooch about the hedgerows with the Hushpower.

I have done a stretch of stinking awful 14 hour shifts and feel like a zombie. Had great plans for today (my birthday Woo Hoo! ) and cant drag myself out the house. When I do its gonna be a bacon and black pudding butty at the truck stop then mooch about the hedgerows with the Hushpower.

Your turning into a Zombie if you want black pudding :)

Who the ***k eats that ****? Its vile. Boiled blood and lumps of fat :good::good::good:

Jonno