mel b3

do you think he was right to resign  

42 members have voted

1. 1. do you think he was right to resign

• YES
    • NO

[

FM.

He was a good politician despite the fact he was Labour.

He is a criminal

But he was the worst type of criminal and that is one in a position of influance and authority

Makes me laugh Labour baisicly got in to power on the back of corruption in the conservative party with the promis that they would be whiter than white!!

What a lot of ******** every penney these people spend should be auditable and justiffied

Dave

was this geezer a mate of yourn ?? :):)

Martin

Not at all..

And I have as everybody knows no allegiance to the labour party... But we seem to have very short memory span when it comes to politics.... it was only a few years ago that the same things were happening in the Conservative and Lib Dem parties.

All I am saying is that if you search hard enough for these minor abuses of public privilege you will find them everywhere, and once the media gets hold of it and the Opposition Parties spin doctors.. well its like a bull mastiff with a kitten, pretty bloody final.

I happen to admire Blunkett and still maintain that he is a generally honest person and a Politician with genuine concern for his constituents. Also, to drag himself into the position he has with an obvious impedement of his nature deserves nothing more than respect.

Not all the apples in the barrel are rotten !

FM.

Cranners

I agree with Aled, Blunket was perhaps one of the most intelligent members of this Government.

All the more reason to rejoice at his passing then, the big horses ****. Being bright and hard working doesn't make you admirable. It makes you a menace if you are also a person of the nature indicated by Deako which he clearly is. Ask Mrs Stalin.

I remember hearing him speak in Derby yonks before "New Labour" crawled into the daylight; he was a real leftie of the first water; wanted to nationalise breathing and bloody near did in Sheffield. So having jumped on to Blairs bandwagon and seen off Clause 4 you can add "opportunist" and "hypocrite" to his CV.

Eug

Blunkett was a dedicated left-wing hardliner, who would have been happy to put his heel on the neck of everyone who he thought wasn’t up to his ideals.

What we have in government is almost like a western “Stalinist” regime in which members of “The Party” are given jobs, with no regard to how good they are, but simply because they are halfway up Tony B. liar’s ar$e.

Blunkett was Blair’s henchman who was not only willing to carry out his orders to the letter, but was enthusiastic about it.

The addition of Charles Clarke to the cabinet is an ideal choice for Blair, as he is known to hate Gordon Brown’s guts, and so would be a welcome ally. The fact that he is as rabid a left-winger as Blunkett should tell us a lot about this government.

As for Blunkett’s personal fight for his child…unless you have been there you will never know how much that can hurt, regardless of who you are…..

G.M.