Anyone near Blackpool

Rasputin

Just moved here and have no idea where even the gun shops are anymore. Is anyone else from around here also can anyone recomend me a clay ground near bye or something like that.

Cheers Ras

If you fill out your profile people will be more helpful ....

Good day

Ya have a few shops local well in preston

Bond & Bywater

91-92, St. Pauls Rd, Preston, Lancashire PR1 1UH use them from time to time for shells

Entwistle Guns

254, Plungington Rd, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire PR2 3PQ (Some say it caters for the older gent and can be stuffy i fount them most helpful and accommodating they always do a good deal of you spend a few ££ shells are well priced and they hold a good stock of clothing most recommended )

Tel: 01772 718048

Bond & Bywater

91-92, St. Pauls Rd, Preston, Lancashire PR1 1UH ( well there local )

Malmo Guns

Upper Foxholes, Bay Horse, Lancaster, Lancashire LA2 9DB

Tel: 01524 793007 (use them from time to time for shells great prices for bulk purchase they hold massive stock have purchsed a few guns from them gets a little busy and if ya not know to them be prepared to wait to get seen ,not a issue for me lol )

clay grounds

well ya know about Blackpool gun club ,Then theres dolphin @ preston THE DOLPHIN CLAY TARGET CENTRE. Marsh Lane, Longton, Preston, PR4 5JY Tel: 01772 611038 Mobile: 07941 158661

Max runs this great guy Mainly dtl and ball trap they have a small sporting layout nice relaxed club i go there to do a bita dtl its fun as there so serious about it and to me its like shelling peas as i shoot sporting lol

then on the way to Malmo theres a Sunday ground just after the bridge at eccleston ya cant miss it theres a reat big sign on the side of the road !! And theres one nr the 55 / preston roundabout at a farm on a sunday sorry dont know the details as ive just know where it is and its hard to explain will get a post code for ya next time im there

Ohh and dont believe SPARKIE Im orrible me lol No thx buddy what happed to you popping down to thow some lead about :rolleyes:

BOBBIN MILL SHOOTING GROUND Scorton - Sunday morning Skeet DTL and Compak. 01524 791 507

BLACKPOOL GC Back Lane, Greenhalgh, nr Kirkham, Preston, Lancs

Tel: 07730 409 415

DOLPHIN CLAY TARGET CENTRE. Marsh Lane, Longton, Preston, PR4 5JY Tel: 01772 611038 Mobile: 07941 158661

MOORCOCK CLAY PIGEON CLUB Clitheroe

RISHTON CSC - near Blackburn. Sunday morning Sporting. Great tragets and food. Nice people who run it. Just off motorway and about 20 odd miles from you. http://www.rishtonclayshoot.co.uk/

TOPLANDS FARM WOODPLUMTON - near Preston - decent Sporting shoot and good food.

WYRE GC - in your immediate area. http://claycoach.com/WyreGunClub.html