pigeon wobblers

spoony

or what ever you call them, the ones you stick in the ground and put a dead bird in the cradle and the wind bobs them about,

has anyone got them and if so could you be so kind as to measure the lenth of the 3 prongs, ( i take it the sides are shorter than the middle)

and also the distance from the tip of the centre prong to the tip of the side prong. Going to have a go at making some, cheers Al

They are called "floaters" or "bouncers".

I have a few slightly different designs, but the main one has the centre stem at 11inches long (pointed at the end).

The "wing arms" are 10 inches long, but bent at 5 inches (the bending is not necessary, but as you will see by the picture, it makes the whole thing neater, than just having straight rods for "wing arms").

The distance between the "wing tips" when fitted is 13 inches.

post-11-1140523293.jpg

cheers, printed the photo of yours out, took it to work, the guy on the pc copied it on to the puta, made a program and i laser cut them out, only took a few mins to cut them. And then i just bent them to the desired angles, again thanks for supplying the photo and sizes. They work quite well with a breeze.