Gun thefts alert.

tabs

Thats fair enough Hiding the guns behind a wardrobe or under floor boards but what if you have family wife children. They wont have SGC and they will have access to the guns if you do it that way. Somebody said before leave one part of the gun in the gubinet and the other half hidden somewhere.

fair point well put, i can see that members of the family, esspecially children need to be FAR away from unnatended guns, but i still belive firarms laws need a huge overhaul (comming from a common sense pov)

When the FAO interviewed me-he said a house half mile away was broken into and the gun cabinet forced open.However,the thieves never touched the multiple guns inside and stole the jewelry which was also kept in there.He said the thieves obviously knew getting caught with an illegally held gun means 5 years inside compared to a lot less for burgalry and guns are a lot harder to sell on if you dont know the right people.Apparently its common for people to store expensive jewelry in gun cabinets and the thieves know this too.

Edited by Imperfection

When the FAO interviewed me-he said a house half mile away was broken into and the gun cabinet forced open.However,the thieves never touched the multiple guns inside and stole the jewelry which was also kept in there.He said the thieves obviously knew getting caught with an illegally held gun means 5 years inside compared to a lot less for burgalry and guns are a lot harder to sell on if you dont know the right people.Apparently its common for people to store expensive jewelry in gun cabinets and the thieves know this too.

this isnt really a bright idea because they will have hit the jackpot wen the open it.

mayswell put your savings in there and maybe you passport.. :good::good:

this isnt really a bright idea because they will have hit the jackpot wen the open it.

mayswell put your savings in there and maybe you passport.. :good::good:

I would imagine some think gun cabinets are like a safe,but its only a matter of time before entry is forced and no one is about to stop them.Is there some sort of test they go through to gain a BS number which times an attack to get inside?