Ferrets wanted for working:

Tommo

Can someone help me?

I'm ideally looking for a pair of ferrets for working throughout the winter, as l have decided to get the nets out again after a few years of them sitting in the shed. Even found my old ex-waterboard bulldog chad with the extra long shaft!!

Live in Aylesbury in Bucks but due to job travel all over the country so can collect. Willing to pay, but would like some that have been handled as l'm going to get my son into looking after them and the sport. So don't want him to be nipped in the first time out and not want to come again!! (only 7).

Also need a collar for my Mk 1 deben finder - looked on feebay and nearly choked, its a 8ft if it makes a difference?

Cage and box awaiting!!

Tom - PM me please!

Bloody Hell,

Just finished a job in Leeds, if i'd got off my **** a week earlier l'd had either of them - now not got anything that way for a while (being a tight **** too i'm affraid! - if l can fit it with work they'll pay my fuel!!) but if its ok l'll see what else crops up, and if l get some work up your way i'll make a note of you names and drop you a PM

Thanks for the offers though!

Tom