NEW SHOP IN SOUTH WALES

BOTCH

:lol: Hi all, a mate of mine has just open a new shooting and country sports shop. :lol:

details below,fantastic deals on carts,clothing, guns ect.Run by a guy called Phil ash.

SOUTH & WEST COUNTRY SPORTS

14 MORIAH PLACE,

KENFIG HILL,

BRIDGEND.

CF33 6DW

01656 743800

Enjoy the deals..

CHEERS,

BOTCH.

PS let me know wat you think once visited. :drinks:

I have been inside a few times, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT SHOP and BRILLAINT bloke. Its not like Keens where I had to wait a good 20 minutes whilst the owner was having a chat to his Mrs whilst I waited to be served :lol: The guy is genuinely interested in all your shooting needs.

Brilliant service and they act like they cant help you enough :yes: hope the best for them. Went in the other day to see how it was going, the shop has been done out really well and has some BEAUTIFUL guns. Phil showed me a really nice Beretta but lets just say it was WELL out of my price range (£6000 :yp: ) lol but there are loads of other guns in there aswell as loads of top gear.

Cant wait till I can get in there and have a spending spree :good: Seriously get down there and check it out, brilliant shop and hopefully will stick around for a long time :lol: