West Yorks

kevin01041961

Hi i know that everyone on here is after the same thing so i dont excpect a great response but here goes, Is there any pigeon shooting in West Yorks up for grabs , i have just moved back to the area from west Wales where i have 1,000 's of acers but just to far to travel . I know about the pest control for pigeon and will join this year but there must be a bit of land available somewhere over here ........................"or not"? thanks :lol::lol: :*)

Thanks Alison for catching me out :D you'll have to excuse our lttle banter as at the moment we shoot together and Alison has a small problem apart from being female :D :*) she is also very cross eyed :devil: she will eventually get the hang of this shooting lark.......................................i hope so :D but until that day "along time from now " she'll keep on trying and the gag will be fitted in the near future :D:D

Hiya Kevin. I'm a new one to this game (not plinked around much since I was a kid) and am also looking for land to shoot on in West Yorkshire. If you fine any I'd be happy to help you share! And vice versa. Two people looking is better than one. At moment I'm planning a trip around farms near South West Leeds as I live in Oulton near Rothwell.

Cheers

Andy

I live in West Yorks too and am in the nppc who I rang last Thurs eve to make a booking. I was asked would I mind going to a farm in WF11 instead of the place I was choosing, its not on our field list, I think the farmer calls John when he thinks he could do with a gun or two. John will then redirect anyone who is booking out. I went on Friday and it was well worth going!!

I think another member is there today.

Cheerio.

Thanks everyone yehh that would be great , with the job i do {BT} i will be visiting loads of farms in the next few months would love to share and sometimes the company would be good to will look forward to your replys , :lol: if anyone is travelling to West wales this year give me a line i might be able to set you up with some nice Salmon /sewin fishing and maybe just maybe pigeon shooting but only small numbers................. :oops: biggest bag i had was 127 on cut corn in August but that was a one off mostly 30 to 40 :lol: